Position Now Closed
Executive Assistant/ Marketing Assistant
The Marketing Manager / Executive Assistant will work directly with the owner of the company and will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks, including but not limited to:
- Graphic design,
- Answering phones
- Maintaining Owner’s Calendar
- Scheduling Appointments
- Making follow-up phone calls
- Maintaining company databases
- Making Bank Deposits
- Preparing Commission spreadsheets for sales staff
- Preparing invoices for customers
- Posting videos on company’s video hosting sites
- Extract contact information for mailings
- Printing labels for mailing team
- Mail drops for Bulk Mail Entry Unit
Compensation and Benefits:
The Executive Assistant will start out with a minimum $140,000 p.a., plus 10% commissions, with opportunities for raises twice a year.
Additionally, the Executive Assistant will receive the following:
- Use of company laptop.
- $75 per month mobile phone allowance.
- $150 per month fuel allowance,
- Domestic and international travel expenses